The latest installment of Onvia’s quarterly State, Local and Education (SLED) Procurement Snapshot reflects on bid and RFP trends in the first quarter of 2015.
The Q1 2015 edition of the report features commentary from industry-expert Mary Scott Nabers, President/CEO of Strategic Partnerships, Inc., a consulting firm that helps leading companies compete for billions of dollars in government contracts. In this special feature, readers will gain insight into the current government contracting environment that is characterized by cautious spending even with improving tax revenues. Nabers makes the case that there are early signs of a shift to make needed investments based on “pent-up demand” for larger projects
and awareness of new lower-risk approaches to funding them.
Readers of this quarter’s report will:
- Learn which indicators point to positive growth in this market for 2015-16
- Identify trends in bid & RFP activity for key industries
- Discover areas of strength among industry sub-categories
- See how contracting volume is trending for each level of SLED government
For this report, Onvia’s market research team used Onvia’s proprietary database of government contracting opportunities from tens of thousands of state and local government agencies. Get the most comprehensive state, local and education market analysis available by downloading the free report from Onvia today.
– See more and download the report at: http://www.onvia.com/business-resources/white-papers/SLED-procurement-snapshot-q1-2015
– For all recent quarterly snapshots from Onvia visit: http://www.onvia.com/tags/onvia-state-local-procurement-snapshot